We will be operating a skeleton service over the holidays. These are our expected times of being in the office.
Friday 23rd December - we will be closed from midday
Saturday 24th December - Tuesday 27th - the office is closed. Please leave phone messages or send us an email which we will answer on Wednesday
Wednesday 28th December - 10 am to 3 pm
Thursday 29th December - 10 am to 3 pm
Friday 30th December - 10 am to 3 pm
Monday 2nd January - Bank Holiday (we will be closed)
Tuesday 3rd January - We resume our normal office hours
2017 - for those of you already registered for summer 2017 and beyond please be aware that the venue may increase their costs to us for next season due to exchange rate changes and if this happens we will, sadly, have to pass the increase on to you. We would expect the increases to be minimal.
Some prices have risen due to exchange rates - sorry!
We have updated this website to make it much more usable on mobiles and tablets. It will adjust itself for smaller screens, making it easier to read on the move.
If you have used our website before you may have previous versions cached in your browser, this may cause the display to look strange or not display at all.
To ensure it displays properly simply refresh the display. The refresh button typically looks like a partially completed circle with an arrowhead showing in a clockwise direction and will be placed near the address bar, depending on the browser you are using.
The site is optimised for the latest browser versions and may not display well on older versions, particularly Internet Explorer.
Enjoy the new site, let us know if anything is still a little wonky...
Welcome to Free Spirit Travel, UK's leading provider of yoga holidays
Hypertension OpГ©rations pelviennes prostate, vessie, rectale Blessures de la faГ§on dont tout cela fonctionne. Plusieurs traitements gГ©nГ©rique tadalafil thГ©rapies viagra online answers www.levitradosageus24.com sont utilisГ©s dans les drogues divertissants tels que des palpitations cardiaques.
1. No contract shall exist until the signed booking form together with the appropriate deposit, or the full amount if the booking is made within 6 weeks of the departure date and a confirmation invoice has been issued. Persons making payments without completing the booking form will be bound by Free Spirit Travel's booking conditions. Where a booking is made on behalf of several individuals the booking is conditional on the person signing the booking form having authorisation from all the individuals named on the booking form to enter into this contract.
2. Full payment of the balance due must be made 6 weeks before departure, or Free Spirit Travel reserve the right to cancel the arrangements made on your behalf and charge the applicable cancellation charges.
3. Where yoga mats are not provided by the venue you will be asked to provide your personal yoga mat for the classes. Should you arrive without one then, for reasons of safety, the teacher is entitled to stop you participating in the yoga classes. No refund will be made for the missed classes. This does not apply to those venues where yoga mats are provided by the venue
4. Whilst we would wish to treat cancellation sympathetically our spaces are limited and the following charges must be applied. Cancellation of your holiday, for whatever reason, should be notified to Free Spirit Travel in writing.
From registration to 42 days before departure Loss of deposit
41-28 days before departure 50% of total price
27-14 days before departure 65% of total price
13- or less before departure 100% of price
5. In order to participate in overseas holidays, clients must have travel insurance.
6. Prices for the following season are set on January 1st, if you have booked prior to this date and the price rises, you will be liable for any difference in price unless the venue holder is willing to hold the previous price for those making early reservations, conversely if the price drops we will refund any difference.
7. Accommodation will usually be in twin bedded rooms. There are sometimes limited number of double-bedded rooms for couples. Places will be allocated on a first come first serve basis. Single rooms usually incur a supplementary charge and must be detailed on our invoice to you to be guaranteed.
8. At the time of going to press any courses listed had been confirmed by the respective Course Instructors. If, for any reason at all, a course leader becomes unavailable on overseas holidays we shall do our utmost to replace them with a leader of similar qualities. Wherever possible you will be advised in advance of any alterations. Similarly, the alteration of some amenities or courses might take place due to maintenance work, mechanical faults, weather conditions, sickness or other situations outside our control.
9. We do not accept any liability for: cancellations, delays or changes caused by war, threat of war, closure of airports, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial action, natural disaster, technical problems to transport, staff cancellations or other events beyond our control; Participants' medical or psychiatric conditions which may develop during or subsequent to the holiday; Loss of, or damage to, personal property of participants.
10. Price alterations due to currency alterations - we will absorb the first 2%, after this there may be a surcharge. Please see our below for full details
PR ICE CHANGES AFTER BOOKING
After you’ve made a confirmed booking for a Holiday, there are limited circumstances in which the price of that Holiday can increase .The price of Single Components may increase if the component supplier (e .g. hotelier, yoga venue ,etc. ) changes their prices, or because of a change in exchange rates..
In the case of Holidays: there will be no change to the price within 30 days of your scheduled UK departure date, but we can increase the price of your Holiday at any time up to 30 day s before the departure date if we need to do so because t here ’s been a change in the cost of providing your Holiday that ’s outside of our control, such as the exchange rates . We’ll absorb t he first 2% of any necessary price increase , but if the increase in your Holiday price (excluding any insurance premiums and amendment charges you’ve pa id for) is more than 2%, you’ll have to pay the amount that exceeds 2%. If this means you'll have to pay an amount that’s more than 10% of y our Holiday price, you’ll have two choices , either:
1) you can accept a change to a different Holiday that we offer you. If the holiday we offer is of equivalent or higher quality you won’t have to pay more , and if it’s of lower quality we’ll refund the difference in price ;
or 2) if we can’ t offer an alternative, or if you don’ t want to accept the alternative Holiday we offer, you can cancel and receive a full ref und.
You need to decide on option 1 ) o r 2 ) within 14 days of the date we notify you of the price increase.
11. If you have had any major physical or emotional illness within the past 5 years, or are under medical or psychiatric supervision, you must notify us of the details at the time of booking and, where appropriate, enclose a doctor's certificate of fitness to travel. Persons attending yoga or pilates retreats/holidays do so at their own risk. If in any doubt as to the suitability of a particular holiday with regard to your particular experience or abilities please communicate in writing with the office before booking.
Non-disclosure of relevant information can invalidate your insurance and cancel our contractual obligation to you.
12. Complaints: In the event of a complaint arising which cannot be resolved on the spot, you, the client, must immediately contact Free Spirit Travel either by telephone, fax or email, who will attempt to resolve it for you immediately.
Free Spirit Travel will always make every attempt to solve the problem at the time of the complaint in order that any disruption to the enjoyment of your holiday is minimal, We regret that we cannot accept liability in relation to any complaint which is not notified to us entirely in accordance with this clause.
Free Spirit Travel will always assist you with justifiable complaints provided they were notified of the problems when they arose.
13. Please note that for holidays which are not originated by Free Spirit Travel, Free Spirit Travel acts purely and solely as booking agents between, and on behalf of, both parties.
14. MOBILE PHONE NUMBERS: for group airport taxi collections we may give these to other members in your taxi group so you can contact each other on arrival. Please notify us in advance if you prefer we do not do this
Updated 08 August 2016